TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the purpose of this website, you may find the following explanation of terms useful:
EU refers to EU member countries.
Europe refers to countries in the continent of Europe.
ROW (Rest of World) refers to shoppers who are not based in the EU. It is also used to define a delivery zone.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
- All products and content on our website are invitation to treat only and are not offers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England and are subject to the jurisdiction of English Courts. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Porter Press International Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. These modifications will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of publishing on this website.
- An order placed by you on our website is considered as an offer to purchase goods from Porter Press International Ltd.
- All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order. All prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling (£).
- When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a bounce back confirmatory email of this order, saying that we are processing your order. This confirmation does not amount to our acceptance of your offer to buy products from us.
- You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. A contract is then formed between us when we despatch the goods to you. No contract will subsist between you and Porter Press International Ltd for the sale of products unless and until we inform you that the order has been despatched.
- Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up-to-date and error free, product description or pricing error may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to our accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order, or confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as specifically stated on this Website, to the full extent permitted at law, Porter Press International Ltd, its directors, employees or other representatives will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or products, content or information provided by this site. Porter Press International Ltd does not accept liabilities for damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, whether direct, indirect or consequential.
Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the sum paid by you for the goods.
If you are not completely satisfied with any item, you may return it within 30 (thirty) days of shipment. We will also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
- All items must be returned in their original condition.
- If your order arrives damaged, please advise us immediately for a full refund.
To return any item please contact us on email@example.com, stating clearly the reason for your return. We will then issue you with a goods return number.
SHIPPING COSTS & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Where a delivery charge applies this is clearly stated. For further explanation and estimated delivery times please read below.
If you are ordering products from the UK, your goods will be despatched no later than 7 days after placing your order.
Europe & Rest of World
If you are placing an order from Europe or the Rest of World please expect to receive your goods by airmail.
The estimated delivery time will be 2 - 3 weeks after placing your order.
We take on-line security very seriously. How do we protect your information?
- We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to assure you of our identity and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions.
- If you want to check our certificate/security you can do so using one of the following methods: From your browser when you are within Porter Press International or EKM Powershop (our shop operator) site.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or later Click on the gold padlock at the bottom right of your browser to bring up the details of this site's Digital ID.
- Netscape Navigator Click on the padlock at the bottom left of your browser to bring up the security information.
- We submit to all the latest banking industry standard technical and procedural security tests.
- We operate to a rigorous code to ensure that your private information is treated securely.
Third Party Fulfilment
- At no time is Porter Press International banking/credit card information shared with our third party fulfilment providers
- Your personal information (address/email address) will not be used by SNG Barratt for any other reason than for the despatch of your order.
The security measures described above ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. However, the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and you should be aware that there may be a small security risk in exceptional circumstances when disclosing information online.
We are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
How do we use your information? We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
We use information about you for purposes other than the provision of a website shopping facility. As a result we may disclose your information to:
- Credit Reference Agencies.
- Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes.
- Your order information (but not your banking/credit card information) will be passed onto our fulfilment agency. However, your information will not be shared with companies outside the Porter Press International group for marketing purposes.
- Please be aware that if we are requested, by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your information and/or use your information, we are entitled to do so.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site.
If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
If you think the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us email@example.com, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.